Wednesday, July 02, 2008

I'm always on the lookout for decent gift ideas, but....

I'm not sure who I'd give this to. Or why the guy is selling it. Or even why he thought owning one in the suburbs (my suburb!) would be a good idea in the first place.














See, life in the suburbs of Adelaide ain't necessarily predictable. We have hard rubbish tussles, dumb demolitions to make way for feature garages, the dream house in my own street, the stupid snob stickers on cars, living on the wrong side of the road and the smell of wheelie bins in the morning; and that's merely a taste from the past six months.

If my column idea for our city paper ever gets accepted, I'll be knocking on this guy's door for an interview......

3 comments:

eleanor bloom said...

...and will surely use such a column to ensure provision of beach use for such pythons I'm guessing.


(is anyone else going to know what the hell i'm talking/typing about???)

Bugz said...

I don't like snakes! They scare me pants off of me.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.